Our Distribution Center Team is committed to excellence in our people, products and premises. We are looking for Truck Drivers who are customer service focused, detail oriented team players.
This resident yard is based Kipling and Queensway area.
s an AZ Driver reporting to the Yard Fleet Supervisor, you will be responsible for performing store deliveries, operating a power driver lift truck, and acting as a customer service representative to store owners, vendors, as well as the general public.
- Starting rate $25.33/hour
- Progressive increases over 3 years with a current top rate of $29.43/hour.
- Please note this position is specific to a 40-45 hour work week schedule
- Performs Pre and Post trip inspections
- Completes all appropriate regulatory and Company documentation
- Operates on board truck computers
- Safe and professional operation of Company equipment at all times
- Verifies order accuracy and assists with product offload at the store level
- Ensures food safety and food defense standards are followed
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years A-Z driving experience with excellent driving skills and a clean driving record
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Both oral and written)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Proven track record of reliability and safety
- Lift truck experience is preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Company paid benefits package
- Pension Plan with Company contributions
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Annual safety boot & glove allowance
- Annual uniform allotment
- Comprehensive paid training and ongoing support
- Employee Product Purchase Program
- Onsite fitness facility
You’ll help bring the coffee we love to the people who love it. Be part of a team that works with pride to serve the neighborhoods where we work, play and live.
TDL Group Corp is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities