At Tim Horton's, we don't just serve a great cup of coffee. We serve a nation. Be a part of a team that truly helps to make this happen.
Our Distribution Center Team is committed to excellence in our people, products and premises. We are looking for Truck Drivers who are customer service focused, detail oriented team players.
Reporting to the Fleet Supervisors, this position is responsible for performing truck driving duties as required, including store deliveries, operating a power driver lift truck, and acting as a customer service representative to store owners, vendors, as well as the general public.
- 2 years A-Z driver experience with excellent driving skills and a clean driving record
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs (36.5 kg)
- Proven track record of reliability and safety
- Lift truck experience is preferred
- Performs Pre and Post trip inspections
- Completes all appropriate regulatory and Company documentation
- Operates on board truck computers
- Safe and professional operation of Company equipment at all times
- Verifies order accuracy and assists with product offload at the store level
- Other duties as assigned
TDL Group Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
Work life & Wellness: Friendly colleagues and a focus on team work create the true sense of family at Tim Hortons. Our Wellness program includes access to an onsite fitness facility.
Learning & Development: We provide a wide range of employee learning and development opportunities based on a "blended learning" model of on-the-job development, relationships and networking, and formal training.
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes a competitive base salary and vacation, a defined incentive bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, pension, free parking and above all, Coffee!