At Tim Horton's, we don't just serve a great cup of coffee. We serve a nation. Be a part of a team that truly helps to make this happen.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, this position is responsible for actively participating in our Distribution Team to reach daily production targets. This includes manually picking required products and assembling them on pallets for shipping, assisting with clean up between shifts, and handling incoming and outgoing freight.
Please note this is a full-time position specific to NIGHT SHIFT (6:30PM - 6:30AM) on a continental shift schedule.
- 2 -3 years of experience in a fast-paced and physically demanding job
- Experience using a Powered Pallet Truck
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs (36.5 kg)
- Correctable vision
- Ability to work in a -22 degrees Celsius temperature zone (protective gear provided)
- Proven track record of reliability and safety
- Effective verbal communication skills and the ability to read and follow written instructions
- Willingness to participate in ongoing development and to be cross-trained in various areas of Distribution
- Prior warehouse experience (including experience with Radio Frequency Scanning units) is an asset
- Picking, assembling and loading food orders for shipment, both manually and with a powered pallet truck
- Ensuring all orders are picked accurately and safely while maintaining production targets
- Performing general cleaning duties to maintain a clean and safe environment
- Participating in continuous improvement activities
- Ensuring food safety and food defense standards are followed
- Other duties as assigned
The TDL Group Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: Only applications submitted on-line will be considered.
Work life & Wellness: Friendly colleagues and a focus on team work create the true sense of family at Tim Hortons. Our Wellness program includes access to an onsite fitness facility.
Learning & Development: We provide a wide range of employee learning and development opportunities based on a "blended learning" model of on-the-job development, relationships and networking, and formal training.
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes a competitive base salary and vacation, a defined incentive bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, pension, free parking and above all, Coffee!