Reference #: 896547
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Program Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: M-F; Days
Job Function: The QIDP functions as an advocate, a facilitator and case manager in conjunction with the Interdisciplinary Team. The QIDP will oversee the development and implementation of his/her assigned individual's Program Plans relative to active treatment issues and makes recommendations and requests on behalf of the individuals for needed services and interventions.
Some Duties Include:
- Develop, implement and maintain all Behavioral and Support Plans and the associated tracking.
- Assesses the need for Enhanced Levels of Supervision and develops Enhanced Supervision Plans as needed.
- Schedules and attends all psychiatric appointments for every individual on their caseload, and schedules counseling appointments, as needed.
- Revise plans annually (within 365 days) and as needed following special team meetings, psychiatrist’s orders or recommendations, or incidents.
- Attends team meeting and incident reviews to ensure that the behavioral needs of each individual are met.
- Coordinates and trains on all Behavior Support Plans for their caseload and submits training records to the Director of Training for proper tracking.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Services field (including but not limited to: Sociology, Special Education, Rehabilitation Counseling and Psychology)
- 2 years’ experience working with people with Intellectual Disabilities
- Valid Driver’s License with a minimum of 3 years driving experience
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.