Manage successful implementation of Verity software products. Analyze existing and future-state business needs to design project schedules and implementation plans to exceed client expectations. Responsible for ensuring resolution of project issues associated with successful implementation. Maintain project documentation for key stake holders, Implementation Specialists, project team members, and client resources including but not limited to meeting minutes, project schedules, status updates, and acceptance documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES – (The below listed duties are not all inclusive. This position must also perform other duties as assigned.):
- Develops implementation project plans and scope of work appropriate for each implementation project.
- Manages software implementation projects and the resources necessary to ensure a smooth transition with multiple clients simultaneously. Reviews commitments for technical services, training and project management, ensuring that all commitments are executed according to contractual obligations
- Understands and identifies software functionality to support client business objectives.
- Coordinates all technical services including data transfer and installation between client and Verity.
- Reviews hardware recommendations and coordinates software installation process.
- Proactively escalates any client or Verity-caused time delays or needs for additional resources beyond the contractual commitments.
- Ensures that an effective training program is planned and executed.
- Develops and maintains implementation documentation and communicates status and concerns to Manager, key stakeholders, project sponsors, and project team.
- Performs related duties as required in support of client service goals.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: (What specialized, technical, or practical knowledge, skills, experience or abilities are needed to perform the job. (Include degrees, certificates, licenses, or other bona fide job qualifications.)
KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Experience with web conferencing software.
- PMP certification a plus.
- 2+ years of experience leading software implementation projects; healthcare experience highly desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft programs including but not limited to MS Project, Word, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
SKILLS REQUIRED (manual, verbal or mental manipulation of data or things):
- Must have excellent oral and communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent task management and documentation skills.
- Poses strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to influence others to achieve desired results.
ABILITIES REQUIRED (work characteristics, behaviors, leadership abilities, etc.):
- Ability to meet deadlines; manage multiple tasks simultaneously and keep track of details.
- Able to work effectively with various teams of different backgrounds
- Able to manage multiple client relationships simultaneously.
- Have a demonstrated affinity for technology.
- Meticulous attention to detail to create and maintain documentation
- Able to maintain professional poise and comfort with leading discussions with client decision makers, end-users and IT professionals.
- Ability to travel 40% of the time.
- Extensive phone and computer usage.
- Could lift up to 20 lbs.
- This position is primarily sedentary in a normal office environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.