Position Status:Full TIme
The Senior Salesforce Administrator position will report to the Platform Manager and is responsible for maximizing HealthStream’s Salesforce platform. This position requires high-level involvement and consultative work to all departments using Salesforce within HealthStream. The Senior Administrator must be able to clearly communicate Salesforce concepts, technologies, and offer training to company users. This position requires self-motivation, a strong analytical mindset, comfort when working with teams and communicating with various levels of management - strong communication and analytical skills are a must. The applicant must have exceptional project management skills and strong experience with Salesforce. The applicant must be Salesforce Admin or Salesforce Developer certified, and have a proven track record of using Salesforce in a sophisticated business environment. This position will consult on special projects involving Salesforce integration, and play a key role in making sure new processes and applications work correctly. They will also be expected to offer appropriate automation and improved business processes. Familiarity with data manipulation and integration using Dataloader and DemandTools, custom objects, release management processes, testing and sandbox environments, security and permissions, Visualforce, Apex coding, Salesforce AppExchange and solid training experience is required. Experience with Lightning and building Lightning components is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions
• Provide ongoing support to all HSTM Salesforce users, and triage requests and customizations to the database
• Create and improve business processes for departments using Salesforce
• Develop custom reports and dashboards for senior executives and department leaders, including key performance indicators
• Provide sophisticated training for Salesforce users and effectively communicate changes and new release updates to the Salesforce database
• Design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
• Initiate and complete data integration using DemandTools and Dataloader to successfully import data into Salesforce
• Secure policies and procedures around permissions and security
• Maintain system and data integrity through thorough and complete QA
• Develop scenarios and processes to prevent data duplication and cleanse data on a regular schedule
• Develop and maintain documentation around business processes and provide guides and manuals for users
• Participate in Salesforce.com user group meetings and expand knowledge base of Salesforce.com through certification, webinars, and professional development
• Maximize the use of the database company-wide
A. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• BS or BA degree recommended
• 2-5 years of Salesforce experience
• Salesforce Administrator Certification
B. SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Excellent communication skills – including oral, written & presentation
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong project management skills
• Technical aptitude
C. ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Ability to work well on a team – to offer and receive instruction
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to handle stress and maintain excellent customer service
• Ability to lead, “own”, and drive a project or case to completion
• Self-starter, high character, accountable, eager to serve, strives for excellence
Accountability - Taking responsibility for one’s actions and the consequences that result from those actions.
Communication & Positive Presence - Listening attentively and respectfully; expressing thoughts and ideas effectively and concisely—both verbally and in writing. Exhibiting a pleasant attitude.
Collaboration - Cooperating and working effectively with others in the pursuit of common goals.
Problem Solving - Using sound judgment, logic, and common sense to identify and/or resolve issues that involve clients/customers, products, and processes.
Adaptability - Being flexible and continuing to function effectively during times of change.
Organizing - Using effective methods for tracking project details, time, and resources in order to complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner.
Quality Focus - Acting diligently to ensure all aspects of work are completed accurately.
Customer Service - Treating clients/customers with a high level of respect and taking action in order to meet or exceed expectations and resolve problems.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.