The Product Manager, Partner Operations is responsible for establishing and maintaining HealthStream’s partner excellence program and reports to the SVP & GM, Clinical Solutions. This individual acts as a key ambassador representing HealthStream with all current and future partners. Partner Operations works in collaboration with various internal stakeholders across the company to ensure effective partner onboarding and management. Excellent communication, organization, and technical skills are a must.
Partner Operations will develop a high degree of credibility with business partners. With an eye for detail, this individual will continue to expand the partner management program by integrating technologies/processes that add value to the partnerships.
Approximately 20% travel may be required to support partner relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Design and maintain standard partner management documentation requirements in Salesforce. Train all partner owners on its use.
- Design and maintain a common partner tier structure with related activities. Train all partner owners on its use.
- Lead a standard partner onboarding process with product leaders.
- Manage all partner royalty reports, content reports, partner portal, content updates, renewal dates, performance reporting, and marketing asset development, ensuring visibility for the partner owners and product leaders
- Collaborate with partners regularly to review royalty reports, content reports, partner portal, content updates, renewal dates, performance, and marketing asset development.
- Collaborate with content operations on content update priorities and schedules per partner.
- Ensure all partner reports are based on standards set as reviewed by counsel.
- Communicate effectively with partner owners and product leaders on all operational elements of the partnership
- Administer an annual Partner Satisfaction Survey. Produce and present a summary report and action plan based on results.
- Develop quarterly and annual partner reports, summarizing product(s) performance and operational tasks completed.
- Assist internal partner owners with compiling data for annual meetings.
- Maintain contracts and renewal schedule. Communicate renewal schedule to the appropriate partner owners and product leaders on a minimum quarterly basis.
- Review all prospective partner inquiries and collaborate with relevant partner owners and product leaders with assessment, contracting and onboarding.
- Collaborate with the eCommerce team to ensure all partner requirements are met (from partner and to partner).
- Design aggregate partner reports and KPIs to present to members of leadership and executive teams.
A. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, or marketing
- At least 5 years in a business, product, sales, marketing, or relevant role
- Experience in partner management strongly preferred
- Experience in data analysis and data visualization strongly preferred
B. SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to effectively multi-task
- Proficient in the use of technical applications for business purposes; specifically, the Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce
C. ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Works independently, exhibiting a high degree of personal ownership and accountability
- Communicates effectively with various internal stakeholders and partners as a domain leader
- Establishes high degree of trust and credibility internally, with business partners, and with customers
- Respectfully works within a multi-disciplinary, matrixed team with a focus on meeting organizational and team goals
- Displays critical thinking ability while managing multiple projects with the appropriate prioritization and focus
- Responds to setbacks and roadblocks with a positive attitude and appropriate redirection
HealthStream is an equal opportunity employer. HealthStream prohibits employment practices that discriminate against individual employees or groups of employees on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other category deemed protected by state and/or federal law.