The Clinical Specialist - OB Risk position is being offered at the Nashville office or remote. It requires a nursing degree and sales experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES :
The Clinical Specialist - OB Risk, will be responsible for delivering solution sales with a focus on women’s health solutions, accelerating adoption through insight and expertise, and evangelizing the value proposition of assigned products to HealthStream clients and prospects. In this role, the Clinical Specialist seeks to align OB/perinatal clinical courseware solutions with clinical and business objectives, build relationships and credibility with key stakeholders effectively, and meet or exceed an assigned sales quota for clinical courseware solutions. This individual will have ultimate responsibility for all elements of the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying, positioning, demonstrations, presentations, objection handling, and contract negotiations through sale closure.
A. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Consultative selling experience with a track record of at least 3 years sales to Women’s Health specialists such as: OB-GYN, Midwife, OB-APN, and perinatal nurse leader.
- Clear understanding of perinatal risk factors during pregnancy such as hypertensive disorders, thromboembolic disorders, cardiac disease, and respiratory diseases;
- Fundamental understanding of electronic fetal heart monitoring, and potential complications during deliver such as shoulder dystocia, and PPH.
- Understanding of traditional methods of training MD’s, APN’s, and nurses aimed at improving knowledge and judgment.
- Strong presentation skills and executive presence
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly develop relationships, ranging from the C suite to departmental directors to front-line clinicians
- Passion to advocate for assigned solutions;
- High level of integrity and professionalism;
- Comfortable in working independently or in a team selling environment as part of an empowering, fast paced, results oriented culture
- Strategic mindset, strong business acumen, and effective negotiation skills
- Multi-task oriented; works with a sense of urgency and a desire for excellence in performance
- Enthusiasm and initiative, and ability to operate independently with limited oversight
- Ability to travel 25%-40%
B. SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly develop relationships, both internally and externally
- Familiarity with CRM tools such as Sales Force
- Team player, with customer service orientation and positive attitude
- High level of integrity and professionalism
C. ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to present and demonstrate complex solutions in a way that is compelling & easy to understand
- Ability to succeed in a team selling environment
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of personnel
- Follow up on leads quickly
- In addition to lead response, also proactively generate leads for renewal and new courseware campaigns across Account Owner territories as assigned by Sales Leadership and schedule demos Account Owners as appropriate
- Set up product demonstrations
- Sell courseware to clients and prospects. Achieve personal and team Quota.
- Insure proposal delivery and contracting
- Develop deep understanding of courseware solutions including target audience, value proposition, and best practices for successful launch
- Ensure attention to detail needed to deliver quality service
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.