Position Status:Full TIme
The Onboarding Specialist will be responsible for onboarding new and existing customers to the HealthStream Learning Management System (LMS). This individual will be responsible for all phases of the implementation process through application of basic project management methodology as well as utilizing a consultative approach to providing the best solutions for HealthStream customer needs. The Onboarding Specialist will be responsible for the actual deployment of the LMS, assisting customer with defining key personnel, testing, and developing best practices that will ensure a successful role out of the HealthStream LMS at customer facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement new learning management sites, activate new content/products, and work with project managers regarding large scale projects as required. Application of basic Project Management methodology as well as a consultative approach toward the HLC design will be utilized.
- Assist customers with defining key personnel, best practices, training and deployment via thorough consultation of key system needs.
- Maintain project artifacts throughout customer implementation process.
- Manage project scope and customer expectations throughout implementation process.
- Maintain weekly status report of all on-going implementations to Manager of Implementation Services.
- Maintain department documentation, participate in quarterly team workshops, and assist with on-boarding new products into department.
- Work with database administrators to clearly define and document any defects incurred during implementation process
A. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience with manage projects and/or Project Management methodology
- Experience with web based software running on .Net platform
- Experience troubleshooting web based software on multiple platforms
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Salesforce
- Experience problem solving web based software related issues, data file issues
- Basic understanding of software delivery lifecycle
- A.S in computer related field required
B. SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Project Management (certification not required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to read analyze and interpret basic excel and tab delimited data files
C. ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to work independently or within a team dynamic
- Ability to follow outlined policies and procedures
- Ability to translate technical requirements into non-technical terminology
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Spending extended periods of time looking at computer screens
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.