Position Status:Full TIme
Our clients are central to our business. We’re looking for a Client Success Manager who is passionate about developing deep client stakeholder relationships to optimize adoption and ongoing utilization for an assigned group of products/solutions. This role will report to the Business/Product Management leader overseeing the solution’s success.
You’ll provide exceptional and proactive product support and have a significant role in the overall customer experience. You’ll be the face of the assigned products/solutions post-sale, understanding all aspects of the products/solutions and delighting clients with your wealth of knowledge and unwavering positivity. You’ll work closely with teams from across the organization, helping to advocate on behalf of our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Onboarding: Work with product management, implementations specialists, and project management to define an optimal onboarding process aligned to the key product/solution stakeholder and based on post-sales engagement experience.
- Improve Product/Solution Adoption: Continuously monitor product/solution utilization and speed of adoption. Identify clients and proactively intervene where there is opportunity to improve utilization to ensure ongoing client retention and growth.
- Proactive Engagement: Grow customer lifetime value by maintaining key stakeholder relationships, developing and promoting consolidated best practices, and leading community interactions as it relates to the above.
- Promote Success: Identify and assist with the development of client success stories and manage an ongoing database of reference-able clients.
- Internal Collaboration and Support: Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to product, IT, account management, sales and marketing teams. Respond to product/solution concerns uncovered by sales or support.
A. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or similar
- At least 3 years in a client success management or related role
- Experience in the healthcare industry and/or SaaS business desirable
B. SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Problem-solving is an obsession
- High degree of technical skill
- Customer service
- Process improvement, emphasizing excellence
- Analyzing information and developing standards
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Use of software applications for business purposes (Salesforce, Excel, PPT, etc)
C. ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- You are an entrusted problem-solver, a skilled prioritizer and take ownership in the work that you do
- You easily establish credibility with your audience and can effectively communicate with both non-technical and technical clients
- You have a natural ability to work through technical difficulties, determine the root issue, and provide recommendations beyond the issue or question proposed
- You are able to analyze information and develop best practices to promote internally and across a client base
- You are a team player, working towards to a common goal across a multi-disciplinary and cross-functional group
- You may not always have the answer, however, you are willing to go above and beyond to find a solution for a client or provide a clear understanding of the steps being taken
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.