Position Status:Full TIme
POSITION SUMMARY: Verity’s marketing team is focused on in effectively executing demand generation and lead nurturing programs to yield qualified leads and revenue opportunity. Channels and tactics include tradeshows, webinars, website optimization and marketing, email marketing, lead nurture, and social media. Fueling all of this is our brand story and compelling product marketing copy to build trust and interest with each of our audiences, both customers and prospects.
We’re looking for a creative, proactive, and exacting writer to help Verity expand and accelerate our marketing collateral and to collaborate with our thought leadership writers. The copywriter will work directly with the Senior Director of Marketing and closely with product management, consulting, sales and departments across the organization to define and create new assets. Your emails, landing pages, infographics, and other digital and physical assets will capture the attention of our prospects across Health Plans and Health Systems and Ambulatory and Post-Acute care settings like Medical Groups.
• Research, develop, create, and edit content across all Verity’s marketing channels.
• Collaborate with product management to produce new product profiles and to refine existing ones.
• Produce and manage our editorial style guide including; brand jargon, grammar, adherence to chosen style guide, voice, and tone.
• Produce content that is consistent with style guide across all channels.
• Produce compelling marketing copy that promotes our solutions and value offerings like webinars and customers events.
• Create copy for campaigns that is uniquely suited for each marketing channel like emails, advertisements, social media, website, and brochures.
• Support the marketing team in planning, creating, executing, measuring, and optimizing Verity’s lead generation strategy.
• Participate in further developing our brand story and amplifying to our customers and prospects across all channels.
• Strategize and coordinate the execution of demand generation campaigns, using engagement data to optimize performance.
• Top of mind when producing copy are digital marketing best practices, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media.
• Creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness about enterprise technology and healthcare.
• Unmatched writing and editorial abilities that enable you to produce compelling assets for the right audience, in the right channel, at the right time.
• Analytical thinking with innovative ideas for data-driven marketing programs.
• Proven success working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, consulting, and other departments through the content development process.
• A team player, self-motivated, results driven attitude, and excellent communication and organizational skills. When you find problems, you look to identify solutions.
• Project management skills; highly organized, process driven, you see inefficiencies and get satisfaction out of making changes for scalable processes.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A work sample and/or portfolio are required.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required.
• 3-5years of copywriting experience required.
• Experience copywriting for various media formats (e.g. print, web, radio, point-of-sale, and/or direct mail).
• Some digital marketing experience including email marketing, SEO, SEM, and social media.
• Experience in, and a high comfort level with, a fast paced and deadline-driven culture
• Experience in the world of enterprise B2B SaaS is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status