Position Status:Full TIme
Work with IT management to streamline and/or automate MIS processes to improve user experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interface with the user community to provide IT support.
- Provide users with onboarding and offboarding support including user account provisioning and computer deployment.
- Resolve end users’ hardware and software issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop and maintain documentations and metrics to improve operational efficiency.
- Research and evaluate new technologies to improve existing services.
- Collaborate with other members of the MIS team to cross-train and provide backup to other team members.
A. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience
- College degree in a technical discipline (i.e. Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, etc.) is preferred but not required
- A+ Certification required
B. SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong skills and experience in end user support in an enterprise environment
- Microsoft technologies such as Windows 7 & 8, Office 2013, Active Directory, and user profile
- PC hardware and networking
- Desktop and laptop deployment with tools such as Microsoft SCCM
- PBX phone systems
- Application support in a Windows environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is not required but is a plus
- Voxco and CallCopy
- Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.