The Marketing Coordinator is key member of the marketing team who plays a lead role in the execution of marketing campaigns for HealthStream products and services. The Marketing Coordinator (MC) will be a strong communicator, comfortable working with a wide-range of personalities.
In addition to executing marketing campaigns that may include webinar set-up and fulfillment, this role will also assist with digital marketing extending to website messaging, SEM support, and social media support will also be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The MC is responsible for reporting results of campaigns to the Marketing Manager (MM) on a regular basis. Emphasis is placed on results-based marketing. The MC will be someone who is incredibly bright, driven, and comfortable working in a complex, evolving environment. They will have exceptional project management and organizational skills, as well as have a huge sense of pride in their work. The MC will be very detail oriented and provide feedback to make current processes more efficient. They are comfortable working both individually and in a small team.
- Executing campaigns under the direction of Senior Marketing Manager
- Working directly with the MM, Product Managers, Sales leaders, the Production Manager and Graphic Designer to produce relevant messaging and design to ensure campaign success
- Reporting on campaign results and suggesting improvements that will allow for a more efficient campaign process
- Setting up and scheduling webinars for HealthStream products and services, as well as webinars led by partners or customers
- Fulfilling marketing follow-up requests from customers/prospects that have resulted from webinars or email campaigns
- Learning web-based tools that are used on a daily basis, including WebEx, Pardot (CRM Tool), Cvent, Saleforce.com, and more
- Developing sales materials including one-pagers, success stories, and product profiles
- Maintaining the most up-to-date content on the corporate website and printed materials
A. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor of Arts in Marketing, Communications or related field a minimum requirement.
B. SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of the Web.
- Excellent organizational skills with a proven record of managing multiple projects simultaneously with an attention for detail.
C. ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Emphasis is on results-based marketing, therefore excellent track record is essential.
- Energetic, mature self-starter who efficiently completes tasks in a fast-paced environment and is not afraid of leadership. Strong ability to manage relationships with a variety of internal/external groups. Some Healthcare and/or agency experience preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.