Reference #: 852192
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Day Program Coordinator
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:00pm (70hrs. biweekly)
- To provide training, assistance and supervision for each client attending the Adult Training Facility’s Day Program with the Developmental Programs Division.
- Participate in annual program plan reviews for assigned individuals in the program.
- Assist in the completion of annual client assessments for assigned clients using the Pre-vocational Assessment tool.
- Focus daily planning and implementation of activities according to each individual’s identified strengths, needs and desires as identified on his/her program plan.
- Teach and assist clients in completing tasks and activities.
- Implement program and goals for each individual.
- Plan, organize, and implement community outings and related daily activities.
- Have a High School Diploma or a G.E.D Equivalent
- Must have 1-2 years experience working with behaviorally involved individuals.
- Valid Driver's License with 3 years minimum driving experience.
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.