Reference #: 872757
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Director of Nursing
FLSA Status: Exempt
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Director of Nursing for our Community Homes and Community Living Arrangement programs.
In collaboration with the Director of Nursing, the Assistant Director of Nursing will be responsible for the oversight of the healthcare services for the Community-Based waiver funded and Intermediate Care (ICF/ID) funded homes, along with the oversight of its employees.
We are actively seeking both internal and external candidates for this position.
Basic qualifications include:
- Minimum Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of PA is required. Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of PA is preferred. Bachelor of Science in Nursing is also preferred.
- Five (5) years of nursing experience in the field of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) is required. Nursing experience in a leadership capacity is highly preferred. Clinical experience in an acute care setting is also desirable.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership qualities that model our Core Values and exemplifies Servant Leadership characteristics.
- Must be detail oriented, have good problem solving skills, organizational skills, and must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to successfully pass and maintain acceptable background checks – FBI, PA Child Abuse, and PA State Police Criminal History.
- A valid US Driver’s License is required. Attaining approved driver status for the organization is required.
Comprehensive benefits include:
- A culture of inspired, diverse, and talented professionals that live and breathe our mission to embrace and serve persons with intellectual disabilities through professional and compassionate care.
- Excellent comprehensive employer subsidized health insurance plans that includes high quality medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Employer funded Health Savings Accounts (HSA) for employees enrolled in the High Deducible Health Plan (HDHP).
- 35 days of annually accrued paid time off.
- 403(b) retirement plan sponsored by Vanguard with annual employer contributions.
- Reimbursement for continuing education and professional development.
- Great selection of voluntary and ancillary benefits that include life and disability insurance plans.
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.