Reference #: 880161
Position Type: Part-Time
Reports To: Director of Nursing
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Various Shifts Available
This is a Part-Time Nurse position.
Provide nursing services directed toward individuals served in ICF-MR program. Utilize skills in assessment, communication and supervision in order to meet the medical needs of each individual served.
- Licensed Practical or Registered Nurse in the state of PA.
- Physical ability for prolonged standing, lifting and walking. No lifting restrictions.
- Three (3) years experience in the field of Intellectual Disabilities preferred
- Current PA Driver’s License and driving approval from the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
Some Duties Include:
- Administer and document medications, treatments and therapies as ordered by the physician
- Assess, document and follow-up all aspects of the individual’s health care
- Communicate clinical assessment information effectively to both professional and non-professional individuals, including family, advocates, staff and the individual
- Collaborate with physicians, other health disciplines and members of the interdisciplinary team to identify and evaluate health needs of individual
- Provide support and training to direct care staff in the management of health care
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards as they relate to specific program areas, such as licensing regulations and current policy
- Ensures quality compliance of clinical/professional standards of practice.
Starting salary: Positions Start at $28.25 + for credentials and experience.
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.