Sales Representative- Estevan SaskTel Store
Posted Date: Jul 22, 2021
SaskTel continues to be on the lookout for top talent and the health and safety of our team members and customers is a priority. At SaskTel, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have adapted our recruitment processes to include virtual interviewing to protect the health and safety of the public and our team members. You may experience delays regarding your application but we will keep you informed of any developments that impact the timeline of the selection process. Thank you for patience. Stay Safe and Stay Connected.
Location: Estevan, SK
Number of Positions: 2
Position Types: Up to 35 hours per week
1Casual Part Time (no end date)
1 temp part-time (anticipated to August 2022)
Salary: $24.83/hour plus an opportunity to earn annual sales commissions of up to $6,944
Close Date: August 15, 2021
SaskTel is on the lookout for Sales Representatives in Estevan, SK! In this role you will have the opportunity to offer a great customer experience by recommending solutions to meet the needs of our customers. The ideal candidate has previous sales experience and excellent communication skills.
In this position you will sell all types of products and services in our Estevan SaskTel Store. Your goal is to offer a positive customer experience by identifying the customer needs and requirements, recommending solutions to benefit the customer and finalizing the sale. You will be responsible for handling a variety of customer inquiries and must be comfortable working in an environment that has a strong sales focus. You have an opportunity to earn sales incentives on top of your base salary.
Interested candidates should have past experience in sales roles and a proven sales track record.
- Persuasively promote the sale of products and services in a competitive environment in order to meet sales targets.
- Determine customer needs and recommend solutions to the customer, utilizing support personnel as required.
- Handle device hardware and accessory setup, review customer contracts and educate/inform customers about their services.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of SaskTel’s products, services, systems, and pricing options.
- Handle all customer inquires/complaints and resolve issues in a timely, professional manner in order to meet customer service and productivity targets, and positively contribute to customer survey results.
- Arrange customer security deposits, and handle cash and payments.
- Capture customer requirements, review customer request work orders for accuracy, and adjust/correct errors and/or omissions on customer accounts.
- Participates in sales campaigns and retention activities on an initiated and/or demand basis.
- Deal with customers for the purpose of retail sales, product returns and repairs, trade shows, equipment demonstrations, organizing product displays.
- Previous sales experience and a proven sales track record.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with others.
- Knowledge of SaskTel's products and services.
- Knowledge of computers and various software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Keyboarding skills of 20 WPM.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to plan and organize in a self-directed and public environment
- Ability to work under continual pressure and demonstrate the flexibility to work in a constantly changing environment.
- Successful completion of training courses.
Testing Information for the Position
Please check your email frequently as this will be the primary method of contact.
- If you are shortlisted for this position, you will be emailed an online assessment to the email address you provide in your application. Please complete this assessment within 48 hours of receiving it
- Our online test is administered through our testing company called SHL. This is a multiple choice test that is used to measure your sales ability and customer service skills. Please take note that some sections are timed.
- You will be contacted via email or phone to discuss the result of your testing.
- If you pass the online test, you may be invited in for a face to face sales simulation and interview. In some cases these are done separately and you must pass the sales simulation to move forward to the formal interview.
- Recent, workplace supervisory references will be a requirement for final consideration. Please have references available for us to contact- you will need to know their email addresses.
- If you are offered a position at SaskTel, we will require an acceptable criminal record check.
Thank you for your interest - we look forward to reviewing your application for the SaskTel Store!