Posted Date: Feb 9, 2022
SaskTel's HR/IR area deal with many of the most important issues an organization can face including but not limited to:
- Organizational effectiveness
- Talent acquisition
- Benefits and compensation
- Communications and employee relations
- Health, safety and security
- HR Information Systems
- HR research
- Labour and industrial relations
- Organizational learning, development, and training
Becoming a part of this changing, growing department means you can build your career to suit your own strengths and interests.
Located in Regina, the Human Resources/Industrial Relations (HR/IR) Department has future opportunities for candidates in a variety of areas within the Human Resources field.
We are looking for:
- Candidates that have a Diploma or Certificate in Business Administration with a minimum of 2 Human Resource classes.
- A minimum of 3 years experience conducting analysis, research, development of procedures or other general Human Resource knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Human Resource managment principles, policies and processes, methods and functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to deal effectively with others.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and various software applications.
- Demonstrated negotiating, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to understand legislation and legal documents.
To receive email notification of all new job opportunities that match your criteria, set up a career alert.
Learn more about the various steps within our hiring process.