Reference #: 840365
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Residential Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
St. Edmonds Home for Children is a 44-bed ICF (Intermediate Care Facility) providing care to medically fragile children with intellectual and physical disabilities. Our mission is to provide compassionate, dignified care, which includes charity, justice and excellence. We offer a holistic inter-disciplinary approach to care including, medical/nursing, therapeutic and social services.
We seek an experienced Residential Supervisor who is committed to serving and motivating staff and residents to reach their highest level of capability, and to increase their opportunities for success in keeping with our Core Values of Compassion, Dignity, Charity, Justice and Excellence.
- This Residential Supervisor full time position is on 2nd shift (2:30pm to 10:30pm - 70 hours per bi-weekly pay period,) including every other weekend.
- Flexibility to fill in for other shifts if needed to cover co-supervisor vacations, etc. is a plus.
Essential Job Functions:
- The Residential Supervisor will supervise a team of workers and manage schedule, activities and related job functions for the efficient operation of the residential program.
- The Residential Supervisor will effectively provide guidance and directions to direct care support staff in a professional and respectful manner.
- The Residential Supervisor schedules staff efficiently to ensure adequate coverage; utilizes replacement staff when appropriate in the cases of vacancies and inability for scheduled workers to report for duty.
- The Residential Supervisor is responsible to ensure that implementation and execution of active treatment is carried out.
- The Residential Supervisor demonstrates great ability to exercise good judgment in applying policies and regulation in day-to-day operations at St. Edmonds.
- The Residential Supervisor participates in assessment processes for residents and implementation of Individual Habilitation Plans (IHP's) for the residents.
- The Residential Supervisor is responsible to ensure the implementation of program goals and execution of active treatment.
- The Residential Supervisor should be flexible to rotate and/or cover PTO shift for co-supervisors when needed.
- Will have at least a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Will have at least 2 years experience in staff supervision.
- Will have experience working in the pediatric intellectual disability field.
- Must be able to pass/obtain Archdiocesan driving approval.
St. Edmond’s is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability or handicap, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. M/F/D/V
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.