Reference #: 850068
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Part-Time
Reports To: Maintenance Supv & Plant Ops Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Every Monday &Tuesday 4:30p-12:30a
THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION WORKING EVERY MONDAY & TUESDAY 4:30PM TO 12:30AM.
REQUIRES EXCELLENT ATTENDANCE AND PUNCTUALITY. THIS POSITION MAY ALSO REQUIRE FILLING IN ON OTHER DAYS OR SHIFTS OCCASIONALLY.
Essential Job Functions
- Escorts employees on rounds and during shift changes to ensure security and safety.
- Ensures all required offices and spaces are locked down and secured, as needed.
- Answering phones and taking messages as needed.
- Transportation of staff and residents as needed.
Other Job Functions
- Additional duties as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor, Plant Operations Director, and/or Administrator.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have some security and receptionist experience, and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be a licensed driver (for at least 7 years) over 23 years of age, with clean driving record for the past 7 years.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- High school diploma, or equivalent required.
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license with a clean driving record for the past 7 years in order to obtain Archdiocesan driving approval.
- Must be able to effectively understand, read, write, print legibly, speak and do the following using the English language: read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Working knowledge of computers is preferred, but not required.
Certificates and Licenses:
- MUST HAVE A DRIVER’S LICENSE WITH CLEAR DRIVING RECORD FOR PAST 7YEARS.
- Must be willing to, and successfully obtain a CPR certification.
- Must be willing to and successfully complete Pennsylvania Criminal Clearance, Child Abuse Clearance, FBI Clearance and pre-employment physical with a Tuberculosis Skin Test (TST.)
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds, with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand for moderate periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
St. Edmond’s is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability or handicap, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. MFDV
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.