Reference #: 850369
Work Location: Delaware County
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports To: HCC
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: 2:00pm to 10:30pm
Enjoy the rewards and challenges of pediatric developmental disabilities nursing at St. Edmond's Home for Children. St. Edmond's is a residential care facility providing an exceptional holistic outcome-oriented plan of care for children with intellectual and physical disabilities. If you want to make a difference in the quality of life of the special needs, medically fragile children who reside at St. Edmond's, please apply.
We have openings for full time RNs/LPNs. These are benefits eligible positions of 75 hours bi-weekly on our 2nd shift (2pm to 10:30pm), which includes working every other weekend and every other holiday.
The hourly rate for these positions is based on years of verifiable nursing experience, plus an additional $1.00 per hour shift differential.
We offer a generous benefits package for our full-time positions including medical, dental, life, LTD, and various voluntary benefits, as well as an employer contribution to our 403(b) Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide for all nursing, medical and physical needs of residents, and work with all other health service personnel to provide direct service to all individuals.
- Responsible for adequate record keeping and documentation of residents’ health care needs, responses, and progress.
- Will be responsible for other duties as directed by Health Care Coordinator and Director of Nursing.
- Must be licensed RN or LPN.
- A minimum of one (1) year of hands on nursing experience is preferred; pediatric experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations (preferably in an ICF/MR facility) preferred.
- Experience working in the field of Intellectual Disabilities preferred.
- Trach and Vent experience is a definite plus.
- Experience with Electronic Health Records is preferred.
- Speak and do the following using the English language: read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to effectively understand, read, write, and print legibly.
- Working knowledge of computers and be willing to learn the software programs used by the State and other governing agencies, medical and residential staff as required.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must possess a current and valid license as a RN or LPN in the State of PA.
St. Edmond’s is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability or handicap, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. M/F/D/V
Creating an account will allow you to update your information or apply for other positions without re-entering your information.